4.11.10

it kills me :'(

tell me you know. yeah, you figured me out. something gave it away. it would be such a beautiful moment. to see the look on your face. to know that i know that you know now.
and baby, that's a case of my wishful thinking. you know nothing. well you and i. why we go carrying on for hours on end. we get along much better than you and your girlfriend.
well all i really wanna do is love you. a kind much closer than friends use. but i still can't say it after all we've been through. and all i really want to do is to feel you. as the feeling inside keeps building. and i will find a way to you if it kills me. in fact it makes me nervous. if i get caught i could be risking it all.cause maybe there's a lot that i miss. in case i'm wrong. i'd tell you to hold my heart in your hand. i'd tell you from the start how i've longed to be your girlfriend. but i never said i would.
all i really wanna do is love you. but, it might kill me :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment