4.4.11

this is my L I F E




Today my life changed.
Today my life got a meaning.
it just came straight to me.
It’s not the 80’s anymore. Life changed, life got harder. We’ve got so much more to worry about. Pollution, clear water, fossil fuels and I could go on for a long time
But there is one thing that shocked me the most.
I’ve got not too much time left. Who knows when but probably really soon, we will all be gone
There was so much chances I didn’t take. So much things I didn’t experience. So I decided to start to live my life. Not working only on my problems but also see the good things in my life. Because I have a lot. I just never take them in count. Till know.
From tomorrow, I’ll start to live ! Enjoy, Love, Laugh, Learn all together: LIVE!!
Don’t waste your life! We have not too much time left to waste

No comments:

Post a Comment